Reporter Fellowships to the UN Climate Negotiations
Deadline: 31 July, 2015.
The Climate Change Media Partnership (CCMP) led by Internews’ Earth Journalism Network (EJN), has announced fellowship opportunities for journalists to attend the 21st Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) in Paris, France, this December.
To be eligible for this fellowship, applicants must:
- Be a professional journalist from or representing an established media house
- Fill out the application form at the link below, including answering essay questions that illustrate his/her commitment to reporting on climate change issues
- Be available to travel to Paris, France with arrival in Paris on November 30, 2015 and leave no earlier than Dec 13, 2015.
- Provide a letter of support from an editor, producer or supervisor who can confirm your ability to publish or broadcast your material in an established media organization. Freelancers are welcome to apply, but must provide this letter of support.
- Selected fellows will be responsible for obtaining a visa for travel to France. Visa costs will be reimbursed.